Thursday, July 9, 2009

Congratulations, Chad!


On July 24th, 2009, Chad will be signing his life aw---I mean Getting MARRIED!

He's back home in Iowa now after spending the last few years in China teaching for a Canadian academy in Dalian. I don't know how he dealt with the culture clash, the language barrier, and all that accompanies living in a foreign land, but he did it! And now he's done with it!

I haven't seen Chad since April 2007, and in just about a week, I'm gonna be boarding a redeye flight to head out there and catch up with one of my best friends and celebrate his wedding!

So here's a shout-out to you, Chad, can't wait to see you, and to finally meet Mary!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks buddy!!!! Can't wait to see you. We are gonna have a blast. Now you just need to move out here for good :-)

    ReplyDelete