Thursday, July 23, 2009

Clay Pigeons

In lieu of a bona-fide bachelor/stagg party, we all decided to go out this morning and shoot clay pigeons. I've never fired a shotgun before so should be fun. But what i'm looking forward to most is being the unofficial outing photographer. Chad has put all his lenses at my disposal, which makes it feel like Christmas for me.

In other news, the bride's sister, brother-in-law and other good friend came into town yesterday; Now there are either 9 or 10 people crashing at this house; all sharing a single restroom! Wow! I got up at 7:30 after going to bed around 3:45am, just so I could hope to find the bathroom free and grab a shower before anyone else. My efforts were a success. Now I'm ready to crash for awile.

Today we also pick up the Tux's and have our rehersal, rehersal dinner, and they also said that we can go in and start decorating the reception hall this evening if we wish. normally they only let you in the day of, but they don't have it booked so gave us the all clear.

my trusty Optoma HD65 video projector will be playing the video slideshow during the reception, so that is one small way for me to help out. Chad and mary are both teachers so i have found myself wanting to help, but being mroe or less unneeded, as they have simply gone down their organized to-do lists and knocked off the items one-by-one. Very organized.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, you're lucky you got in when you did... I had the same thoughts, but fortunately not quite as early.

    Enjoy your clay pigeon shooting... our manicures will be much more fun!

    - One of the bridesmaids

    ReplyDelete